Fastest way to certify 000-001 dumps? Fund of Applying Maximo Enterprise Asset Mgmt Sol 09 (000-001) is a qualifying exam for the IBM certifications I certification. Discount IBM 000-001 dumps pdf practice questions is what you need to take. The 000-001 exam is for beginners, but certainly basic skills will be most helpful. If you are thinking about just joining the IT Industry there is no better foundation for you than this certification. pass4itsure can help people maintain their livelihoods are basis of good quality education and specialized certification in this competitive contemporary world. IBM certifications I https://www.pass4itsure.com/000-001.html dumps is specialized in nature and the people should know about it. If you want to test your skill and like to use your certification in the process of recruitment, pass4itsure 000-001 dumps is your option.
Exam Code: 000-002
Exam Name: IBM Tivoli Storage Productivity Center V4.1
Exam retired ,new exam code replace: 000-562
[2018 Latest IBM 000-001 Dumps From Google Drive]: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i0ucTSF5y_8zlVk0bx2MYjuvQ0km7s-n
[2018 Latest IBM 000-002 Dumps From Google Drive]: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NBVXpdHHEsFVj57NTaB085a79T3PlREM
Pass4itsure Free IBM 000-001 Dumps Exam Questions and Answers(1-20)
1. A competitor in the IBM Maximo Asset Management (IMAM) domain claims that their product contains pre-built workflows and common tasks that span and integrate across asset applications. What should a solution advisor do when a customer is considering such a solution?
A.Dispute the vendor’s claims that these pre-built workflows even exist.
B.Inform the organization that workflow is an unimportant component in asset .
C.Inform the organization that all vendors have the same pre-built workflows incorporated in their products.
D.Inform the customer that if current business processes do not exactly match these workflows, customization is required.
000-001 exam ANSWER: D
2. What are two common reporting requirements? (Choose two.)
A.the database connectivity method
B.the number of users in the solution
C.the number of reports being installed
D.ability to send completed reports by e-mail
E.reporting output available in Microsoft Excel
3. What is a rotating item?
A.A rotating item is an individual item that is defined with a common item number. An item is designated as rotating because one wants to be able to create individual asset records by using the information (Classification, Specification,and Item Assembly Structure) contained on the item record.
B.A rotating item is a set of items that are defined with a specific code. An item is designated as rotating because one does not want to be able to create individual asset records by using the information (Classification, Specification, and Item Assembly Structure) contained on the item record.
C.A rotating item is a set of kits that are defined with a specific description and GL. An item is designated as rotating because one has the single cost to manage prefers to be able to create individual asset records by using the information (Classification, Specification, and Item Assembly Structure) contained on the assembly record.
D.A rotating item is an individual item that is defined with a common item number and can be a spare part. An item is designated as rotating because one wants to be able to create multiple asset records by using the information (Classification, Specification, and Item Assembly Structure) contained on the item set records.
000-001 dumps ANSWER: A
4. What will happen to associated preventive maintenance (PM) records when an asset is
A.There is no automatic method to change the PM(s) status to INACTIVE.
B.The PM(s) will become in INACTIVE if ‘Change the Status of All Associated PM(s) to Inactive?’ is checked while decommissioning the asset.
C.The only way to change the status of the PM(s) to INACTIVE is to remove the assets from the PM(s) and then change the status of the PM(s) to INACTIVE.
D.If the ‘Change the Status of All Associated PM(s) to Inactive?’ is not selected during decommissioning, the PM(s) status will remain ACTIVE; however, work order cannot be generated from the PM having a decommissioned asset.
5. Which application is installed with IBM Enterprise Asset Management for providing reporting capability?
A.Open Database Platform
B.External Report Integration
C.Business Objects/Crystal Reports
D.Business Intelligence Reporting Tool
000-001 pdf ANSWER: D
6. What is a feature of the Integration Framework?
A.Allow bulk importing of XML or flat files.
B.Allow bulk importing from Excel spreadsheets.
C.Allow bulk importing from external/legacy system.
D.Allow bulk importing from one database platform to another.
7. A customer’s plant maintenance manager invites a solution advisor to discuss Enterprise Asset Management in general and how it might help the maintenance group work more effectively and efficiently. What should the solution advisor do in the first meeting with the plant maintenance manager?
A.Ask the plant maintenance manager about the company’s history, competition, and market value.
B.Ask the plant maintenance manager about their background, education, and professional experience.
C.Ask the plant maintenance manager about current systems in use, issues with the system,and key areas where the manager wants to see improvements.
D.Ask the plant maintenance manager about the number of employees, union representation, and how IBM Maximo Asset Management can represent employees and their skill sets.
000-001 vce ANSWER: C
8. A company just hired a new plant maintenance manager, and they are concerned about the number of corrupt asset records in the present system. In future they want to prevent this from happening. When implementing the new solution, what is recommended?
A.All maintenance personnel have full access to all records.
B.All maintenance personnel have read-only access to all data.
C.Only a very limited number of personnel have full access to static data records, but all maintenance personnel are able to enter work order data.
D.Maintenance personnel should not be using the system, and should only write entries on printed work orders and hire input clerks to enter these into the system.
9. When discussing plant maintenance with plant maintenance managers, frequently the topic of using preventive maintenance (PM) comes up. If this is used extensively and the PM work orders are regularly completed, what is told by this about the operation?
A.It is likely that equipment will break down frequently.
B.It is likely that equipment will break down infrequently.
C.It shows that maintenance is performed on an as needed basis.
D.It shows that there are frequent crises when it comes to maintaining equipment.
000-001 exam ANSWER: B
10. Which two aspects of the client’s environment will help determine sizing of the solution? (Choose two.)
A.the number of users
B.the number of locations
C.the number of types of hardware
D.the number of security protocols
E.the number of types of operating systems
11. Which two internet browsers are supported with IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.1? (Choose two.)
E.Microsoft Internet Explorer
000-001 dumps ANSWER: CE
12. Which aspect of the client’s environment restricts how an asset management tool can be deployed?
A.which database servers are in use
B.which types of hardware are in use
C.which operating systems are in use
D.which authentication and security protocols are in use
13. With which three other business initiatives does Enterprise Asset Management-a business paradigm-integrate strategic planning? (Choose three.)
F.capital investment decision-making
000-001 pdf ANSWER: BCF
14. Enterprise Asset Management packages offer a wide range of capabilities. Which three areas of capability are covered by IBM Maximo Asset Management solutions? (Choose three)
E.facilities schedule management
F.customer relationship management
15. Which three benefits do Enterprise Asset Management solutions provide? (Choose three.)
A.Reduce asset life.
C.Increase risk and costs.
D.Improve return on assets.
E.Reduce total cost of ownership.
F.Minimize collection on warranty claims.
000-001 vce ANSWER: BDE
16. What are three potential cost savings or return on investment benefits provided by IBM Maximo Asset Management solutions? (Choose three.)
A.increased equipment life
B.increased material costs
C.increased asset downtime
D.increased labor purchases
E.increased labor utilization
F.increased asset utilization
17. Which two companies are major competitors to IBM Maximo Asset Management solutions? (Choose two.)
000-001 exam ANSWER: AB
18. In addition to recording data about equipment and property, the management of which three items is also provided by IBM Maximo Asset Management? (Choose three)
19. Which three business challenges are addressed by IBM Maximo Asset Management solutions? (Choose three.)
C.reduction of energy costs
D.maximizing asset life cycle
E.minimizing cost of ownership
F.reducing transportation distances
000-001 dumps ANSWER: BDE
20. In addition to potential cost savings and ROI, which three other benefits are made possible by deploying IBM Maximo Asset Management solutions? (Choose three.)
A.enhanced labor relations
B.reduced byproducts and waste
C.improved production through put
D.improved warehouse productivity
E.support for regulatory compliance
F.improved work planning/coordination
See What Our Customers Are Saying:
Further about 1.5 million Candidates in over 120 countries obtain certification by pass4itsure 000-001 exam preparation materials. Some basic knowledge prior to taking this certification is recommendable. IBM 000-001 dumps certification is your starting point in this long and fruitful objective of earning your place in this IT journey. But multiple questions arise before initiating this journey like.
The Pass4itsure practice test 000-001 dumps prepares candidates for the IBM exam 000-001: Fund of Applying Maximo Enterprise Asset Mgmt Sol 09 exam. The IBM certification is well recognized certification in the Industry. It will also give you the chance to prove yourself that you can make it in this business. Passing IBM https://www.pass4itsure.com/000-001.html dumps is a validation of your talent as it aims to benefit you professionally and helps you driving your career growth as it is associated with the achievement of IBM certifications I certification.
This could happen with the help of reviews from our customers as they kept telling their requirements and sharing their personal experiences. Whether you are already working as network administrator in an enterprise or just want to take your career start, the ingredient of IBM 000-001 exam will make the whole recipe delicious. We can now claim to make you able to pass the test in the very first attempt. Pass4itsure IBM 000-001 Dumps Certification, Sale Discount IBM 000-001 Dumps Practice Questions Is What You Need To Take, We Help You Pass Fund of Applying Maximo Enterprise Asset Mgmt Sol 09.